Sunday, April 28, 2013

Gulf Stream Visa 19 RBS

Yesterday we started our 2013 camping season. We're excited because of course it's the first trip out, but we also picked up our new travel trailer yesterday. It's a Gulf Stream Visa 19RBS. We really liked our old TT because it was lightweight and only 14 feet long. The new one is about 800lbs heavier and 19ft long. But it also has a permanent bed and a dry bath. Goodbye shoilet... It towed great for the 12 mile drive from the dealer to Alum Creek State Park. And I slept like a rock last night even with the power going out in the campground.

We're still getting settled in so I'll post more observations later. But suffice it to say we're pretty thrilled with it. And now time has lost some hold over us. We woke up... Whenever. I haven't really paid much attention to what time it is up until this point - and that's because my iPad displays it for me and WordPress likes to post it. It's nice for life to slow down a little every so often. Next time I will bring my blood pressure monitor so I will have concrete proof of my reduced stress level. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment