Sunday, April 12, 2015

Squishy Yard

Camping was apparently just not in the cards for us this weekend.  Although the weather was pretty nice over the weekend, the prior several days included over an inch of rain.  Not good for a squishy yard.

I tried for over an hour to get the trailer to budge, but of course over 5 months it has sunk down a bit into its spot.  So not only do I need the traction from the truck to move its weight, but also to get it out of its little rut.

By the time I was done I had created quite a mess.  There was mud all over the truck and two crazy lines of mud up the front of the trailer.  I had to get the hose out to clean everything up which of course saturated the ground even more.

Now at the end of the weekend it's much drier, and I think we'll be ok for our next planned outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment