Sunday, March 15, 2015

Snow on the RV

To say that I'm ready to camping would be an understatement...  I think I've been ready to go camping since we went to the Columbus RV Show.  My partner would say that it's probably been since sometime in November...

But right now the snow still covers the trailer, and the truck couldn't get it out without a winch.  So for now all I can do do is dream and plan.  And of course we probably have a few more days of freezing temps ahead of us, so dewinterizing would be unwise.  Otherwise I'd probably go out and have a few house-camping days.

Luckily, my April work schedule has been posted and it appears that I got my wish for a long weekend at the end of April.  So now at least there is something specific to look forward to.  Unfortunately, one of my favorite KOAs doesn't open until May.  But that's ok because I'll probably go to one of my favorite State Parks instead.

Just over a month until the adventure begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment